Peninsula of Penerf
Campsite with direct access to the beach of Damgan Morbihan
- Rentals Book your stay on the peninsula for vacations in mobile homes or pitches.
- Parking & Boat Rentals Take advantage of a special parking lot to store your boats at the campsite.
- Access to the harbours Ideal location close to the port of Penerf and the fishing activities on the seaside.
- Oyster basins Discover the oyster basins of the peninsula, and participate in the organized tastings.
For a day or for several days, you will have the possibility of renting a motor boat.
The big beach of Damgan is one of the favorite places of the Morbihan’s summer people, whether they are residents or just passing through our campsite
Located on the peninsula of Penerf, in the commune of Damgan in Morbihan, the Presqu’île de Penerf campsite welcomes you to the waterfront in a charming seaside resort in southern Brittany that has a heritage of character and spectacular seascapes.
Camping by the sea
Our rentals & locations
- Seaside stay
- Comfort rentals
- Nature pitches
Stay by the sea
Magic setting to discover
- Fishing on foot or by boat
- Markets & tastings
- Activities by the sea
- Region to discover
- Nearby restaurants
- Grocery store at the campground